The Public Works Department is responsible for the planning, programming, construction, maintenance, and operations of the city’s water, sewer, refuse, cemetery, streets, and city facilities. Public Works provides public services for utilities that contribute to public health and safety.
- Requests for Qualifications/Requests for Proposals/Amendments
- 2017 Toppenish Water System Plan
- 2023 Holiday Refuse Pickup Schedule
- Current City Auction Items Available
- Small Public Works Roster
- Snow Removal Policy
The Public Works Department does not pick up hazardous waste. Household hazardous chemicals (paint, pesticides, and pool chemicals) should be taken to the Hazardous Waste Facility located at the Cheyne Landfill. If you have any questions, contact Public Works Administration at (509) 865-4500.
For further information, contact Public Works Administration at (509) 865-4500.