Links to legal codes and documents pertinent to the operation of the City of Toppenish can be found below.
- Annual Budgets and Reports
- Advisory Boards and Commissions
- City Council Agendas and Minutes
- Comprehensive Plan Update
- Construction Standards
- Consumer Confidence Report
- Consumer Confidence Report Spanish
- Fee Schedule
- General Sewer System Plan
- Interlocal Agreements
- Invitations to Bid and Requests for Proposals
- Landlord-Tenant Law
- Municipal Code
- Proposed Park Plan 2020-2025
- Public Records Request
- RCW – Revised Code of Washington
- Six Year Transportation Improvement Program from 2019-2024
- WAC – Washington Administrative Code
- Water System Plan
- Yard Sale Permits
Pending Land Use Applications
Individual departments of the city maintain records unique to their services and can be contacted directly. City department phone numbers and addresses can be found under City Contacts.
If you are unsure where to obtain a public record, we encourage you to call the city clerk’s office at (509) 865-2080 or stop by City Hall located at 21 West First Avenue. If you need a copy, there is a .15 charge per page for all public documents.