How to read your Utility Bill FAQ sheet (English & Spanish)
Application for Low-Income Utility Rate Discount
2023 Customer Rate and Schedule
2023 Utility Billing Calendar
Irrigation Account Change Form
New Utility Account Form
Utility Account Change Form Email Request
Utility Discount Application Form
- The Billing Cycle runs from the 16th of the current month through the 15th of the next month.
- Utility Bills are due on the 1st of each month, become delinquent at 5:00pm on the 15th, and are scheduled for shut-off on the 22nd of each month if unpaid.
- Services that are disconnected can be restored only if the account is paid in full.
- No one other than City Personnel is authorized to access the water meter.
- Services accessed by anyone other than City of Toppenish personnel will be locked and subject to tampering fees.
- The City of Toppenish does not grant extensions for utility account payments.
- For all other Utility Billing questions contact the Utility Billing Clerk at 509-865-2080 or by email.